The blogs that will be posted here are still a part of my dreams, only different from the Highland dreams that have nothing to do with the Highland ones. (I have a whole different page for the Highland dreams, for those of you that don't know.)Even though these are my dreams, I'm posting them as if it was a story. I heard a few names, so those will be the characters for my dreams. I'll blog about whatever dreams I have, whether it be the Highland ones or the legends of the wolves, on the appropriate blog page when I have those dreams. If I dream of something different from the listed above, I'll make a new blog page for the new ones. I plan on making another blog page for random things that have nothing to do with my dreams. I'll post the link on both dream blogs, after I make the new page. Don't forget to visit my pages often and always leave me a comment! I almost always reply to your comments underneath, so check back to see if I left a reply! Hope you enjoy my dreams, and rambling!
Here is my other blog page for the Highland dreams.
http://hidden-dreamfilled-desires.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow that is really cool.
ReplyDeleteYes it is :D
ReplyDelete